The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photoshop CS Giveaway (almost)

Don Libby

I just cleaned a section of my studio and found the following old to very old packages.

Photoshop CS
Photoshop CS2 marked as an upgrade
Photoshop CS3 marked as an upgrade
Photoshop CS4 marked as an upgrade SOLD

These are for PC and the following (in part) system requirements:

CS - Intel Pentium III or 4 processor
Windows 2000 or XP

CS2 - Intel Xeon, Xeon Dual, Intel Centrino or Pentium III or 4 processor
Windows 2000 or XP

CS3 - Pentium 4, Intel Centrino or Intel Core Dual (or compatible) processor
Windows XP or VISTA

CS4 - 1.8GHz or faster processor
Windows XP or VISTA

(I also have and am keeping CS5 and 6 as they are both current with my systems.)

I have no idea if these will work on a newer version of Windows such as 7 or 8. Buyer beware.

I'm stumped as to what to do with these so am offering them here FOR FREE. Just pay $10.00 shipping/handling for each one. I'd suggest picking up all 4....

Don

Last edited:

Don Libby

Okay folks here's the deal. When I first put this together I was thinking CONUS shipping and figured $10 would be more than enough considering PP fees and some type of container to ship these in.

Slight modification - Shipping/handling CONUS remains at $10.00. Overseas shipping is now $15.00. I really don't want/need to make any money on this however I don't want to loose any either thus the price change.

Thanks for your understanding.

Don

Don Libby

CS4 is sold
CS and CS3 are spoken for just waiting payment and shipping instructions.

Don

Last edited:

Don Libby

Tried to do something that I thought would be nice however it's coming back to bit me on the arse. I'm sending out CS4 very shortly and have now withdrawn the other offers as it's very quickly apparent that shipping outside CONUS is way too expensive.

So - this is now no longer being offered and I'll now see if the local school had a need.

Thanks all

Don

While I don't mind giving away the software I really don't wish to pay for the act.