The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Complete Phase one DF P65+ system

mmbma

Complete Phase one DF P65+ system for sale

• Phase one DF Camera, 7/10 Cosmetically, 10/10 mechanically. Latest firmware
  • Phase one P65+ 60MP back, Mamiya/Phase mount, 9.5/10 Cosmetic, 10/10 mechanically. Bought from Calumet Chicago, serviced last year. 17000 shots taken in studio.
  • Phase one 45mm wide angel AFD lens (NON LEAF) cosmedic marks, glasses are perfect
  • Phase one 80mm AFD lens (NON leaf) 7.5/10, glasses are perfect. use marks on barrel
  • Mamiya one 120 Macro Manual lens 9.5/10
  • Phase one 110-210 Zoom AFD lens 9/10
  • Hasselblad to Phase one adapter ring, 10/10

All in for USD 20,000 net. Local pick up in New York or Vancouver (during first week of July).

mmbma

Reduced to 17500. Lowest price on the internet as far as I can tell after doing some research.

My P65+ back comes with a favorable cross grade rate to IQ260 back. It could be very attractive to guys who want the upgrade.

mmbma

Price reduced to 15500 for the ENTIRE set. Comes with the IQ260 upgrade option. It's certainly the best deal on internet right now.

Final reduction, if no one takes it I'll keep it. Thank you