The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - M8.2 plus ZM 28/2.8

theflyer

up for sale is my M8.2 along with a lovely copy of a Zeiss 28/2.8 - which i am hoping to sell together.

INCLUDES:
Original Leica Box
Original Leica Instructions
Original Leica Body Cap
Original Leica Battery (functions & charges)
Original Leica Compact battery charger
Original Leica US/European/DC cables
Original Leica USB cable
Original Leica Neck Strap
Zeiss lens comes with original box, papers (no invoice), front and rear caps

Shutter count: 10,472

i am the 3rd owner. the owner prior to me had the RF adjusted and also replaced the LCD because of the dreaded "coffee stain". the body is just back from Leica/NJ for a sensor clean and pixel restoration. camera is 100% functioning and tested by Leica. RF is spot on. LCD screen is clean and free of scratches.

camera shows slight signs of brassing on front left edge around the RF window, and edges of bottom plate (see photos). minimal wear on body from usage. 8 out of 10, excellent overall condition.

asking $2700 with local pickup in NYC. i'll ship in the CONUSA but you'll need to pay for insured shipping (at cost) as well as add 3% for PP fees. i have perfect feedback at ebay under the username "myloiyauh". i have also bought and sold several times on this forum, with each transaction being trouble free.