The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica Leather Pouch/Case (original) for 90mm f2.8 Elmarit-M lens

D&A

Hi All,

Quite some time ago I misplaced or lost my original Leica black leather lens pouch/case for my Leica 90mm f2.8 Elmarit-M lens. It's the last version of the 90mm f2.8 with the built in sliding hood.

If anyone has one for sale, I'll appreciate them letting me know. If you happen to have one for your own original Leica cases for the Elmarit-M and could let me know the Leica case # that's usually imprinted on the bottom of the case (I believe), that would be appreciated too. Thanks everyone!

Dave (D&A)

Hosermage

Sorry, Dave, I looked at mine and it didn't have any part numbers on the case. However, according to Mr. Rockwell, it's 439-606.044-000.

D&A

Sorry, Dave, I looked at mine and it didn't have any part numbers on the case. However, according to Mr. Rockwell, it's 439-606.044-000.
Hi 5avid,

Thanks ever so much for the part info regarding the case....truly useful and appreciated, especially if in the end I'm unable to find someone who has a spare Leica lens case for this lens to sell.

Hopefully someone who might not have their lens any longer but who still has the case, will PM me.

Dave (D&A)