The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron R $525.00

danielmoore

Body condition very good, glass excellent. Integrated lens hood works very well. There's a tiny fiber behind the rear element, shown in the square outline. I never wanted or needed to remove the element to extricate it myself. Also a purist will note the red dot is no longer there. Image quality is something to see. I used it on a D800E and there's no lack of resolving power. Selling to fund another lens. Leitax adapter is in place for Nikon mount and I have the original Leica mount which it will come with.

CONUS only please. Amazon Payments or Postal Money Order only. Shipping is additional and at your discretion. Insurance mandatory.

Last edited:

danielmoore

Well I broke down and made a custom fit spanner wrench and removed the rear element and let the fiber fall out. The wrench is yours as well : ).