The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Donate $300 to Fisher House, get HP Z2100 printer

aboudd

Price: $300.00 donation to Fisher House for Military Families
Payment method: copy of donation to Fisher House
Pick up only in Arlington VA, across from Georgetown

I have had this printer for a few years. Two years ago I replaced the heads and ink carts, but haven't used it. I know one color has banding, but the head well simply needs to be cleaned and I never got around to it. I paid $3400.00 for this printer and I am willing to give it away to the person who will donate $300 or more to Fisher House for military families, which is of course, tax deductible. If you know printing and printers, you will realize what a find this 24" path printer is. I'm not going to bother shooting pictures of it, you can go to the HP website for those. Get a fantastic printer for a donation to a worthy cause.

If you are interested DO NOT PM, just send an email to me at dweckphoto@!gmail.com, it is a lot faster.