The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

-RED-Nex C/Y SpeedBooster & Zeiss Plannar 50/1.7

Nagas

Hi. I am selling my (brand new, only tested once) Metabones SpeedBooster in C/Y mount. I purchased this item last month. It works great. I just won´t be using it too much and will be needing the money for something else. It is as new, and comes with original box. I am selling it together with my Contax Zeiss Plannar 50/1.7. This lens is SHARP!! The lens is en excellent condition , no scratches, dust, haze or cleaning marks, cosmetically very nice. Comes with both caps.

This is a fantastic Zeiss kit that is actually a very sharp 50/1.2 lens for your Sony Nex camera, excellent street and low-light combo.

I can send pictures of the items upon request, but they are, as mentioned, flawless.

I am asking 550$ for the bundle, shipped and Paypaled.

Please feel free to contact me (better via email) for any questions. erikahrend(at)gmail(dot)com. I have 100% positive feedback over at Fred Miranda and Ebay (User: Photon-hunter).

Thanks!!

Last edited: