The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

B+W 77mm (6.0x) 20 Stop ND Filter MINT.

Nagas

HI, I am selling a rare (6.0 x) 20 STOP!! B+W 77mm Neutral Density Filter. This 20 stop filter is very hard to find since it seems 10 stop (3.0) is the strongest ND you can see around at the moment. The filter has only been used a few times and is MINT. Comes with the original protective case.

This is an awesome filter for achieving ultra long exposures in day time. Great tool for LE shooters.

I can send pictures upon request, but the item is simply flawless. Please feel free to contact me (best via email) for any questions: erikahrend(at)gmail(dot)com.

I am asking 140$ plus shipping. I have 100% positive feedback over at Fred Miranda and Ebay (user: Photon-hunter)

Thanks for watching!!

Last edited: