The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Horizon S3 Panoramic Camera

heymatthew

Hello all
This was up for sale a week ago but people were questioning the exposure consistency. I've had a couple of rolls through this and there is no banding and the exposure is consistent across the frame.

This camera is in good shape and includes the strap, case and filter set. The grip and box aren't included but I never used the grip on my other Horizon camera so I didn't miss it on this one.

All shutter speeds work and sound accurate and the viewfinder is bright and clear.

I really like this camera but getting film developed in my small town is a pain and 9 times out of 10 they muck it up so I'm sort of moving away from film, especially uncommon formats like this.

Please make me an offer on this if you feel my price is unfair. I can send more photos later today. I want this gone to someone who will use it so lets make it happen. :)

Best
Matthew

Here's a sample image: