The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Bits - VSPOO & Ext #14135

Gbealnz

The clean-out continues.
Got a couple of Leica bits that might appeal to someone who has the Viso close up kit.

"VSPOO". I have two of these, they are a helical focus unit that I think fits into the Viso setup somewhere, and accepts the lens head from (I think) the 90mm.
If you need one, you already know what it mates with. Both are in good condition, and focus nicely. $40 each.

Extension ring #14135. This fits onto the above mentioned VSPOO. Again, nice condition. $25.

I have absolutely no idea of the values of these, and cannot be bothered auctioning them. In keeping with the rules, I have slipped a guesstimate price on them, and am happy to be told it is too high, or too low.

Postage will be an extra, but not too much, although the VSPOO are solid (read, heavy).
Gary

V

Vivek

Thank you Vivek. So, where do they fit then?
Gary
Gary, The helical focus unit predates visoflex & needed to be used with a sliding mount with a GG and an appropriate Leica screw mount camera. This is a lovely focus mount and allows for any tinkerers to mount large lenses. If it isn't for shipping costs, I would have grabbed it myself!

The other one (#14135) is part of Leica R extension tube set with 50mm screw!

Gbealnz

Hi Vivek and Chris.
Thank you both for your help and input, it is appreciated. From perusing the links Chris supplied, the VSPOO's are quite old.
Postage would be about $10 for the smaller #14135, about $15 for the VSPOO on it's own.
Obviously if I ended up sending all three items to the one address it would be about $20. Not too bad, not really as bad as I thought.
For these prices I simply plugged in the UK, it is as far as can be from here, LOL. Closer would bring the costs down a tad. (the US for all three parts comes to about $16 for example).
Gary