The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: $2700 Mamiya 7 kit + (mint !)

srtiwari

Selling my beautiful Mamiya 7 Kit. Everything is near mint, with no rubs,scratches,dings, dents, etc.
The body was cleaned and inspected by kiwi Photography about a year ago, and only 2 rolls shot since. The RF was also aligned at the time.
The setup is big for my limited photography, and the Mamiya 6 with the standard 75mm lens will be adequate.
The lenses are clean, with no scratches, fungus or rub marks, and include the caps for the 50 and 150, and hoods for all 3.
All movements are smooth.
Also included is a the Panoramic kit which will produce a 24x70mm frame with 35mm film.
The only Box is for the 150mm lens.
The 50mm comes with the external VF.
For the person buying the kit, I will throw in the bag in the picture, which can house the entire collection in a small back-pack.

No desire to break up the kit.
Don't really want any of it back, unless description inaccurate.

$2700 includes shipping and paypal in CONUS
Happy to answer questions.
Have bought and sold plenty on RFF, getDPI, and EBay as Kerichokid.