The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM 35/2.8 c-biogon, kiev 60 kit, free filters

dmeckert

more spring cleaning! photos by request, or as soon as i get to it.

the d800 is staying with me, and my father is taking the 14-24 (sorry ladies and germs, they woulda been at a great price too ;))

1) Zeiss ZM 35/2.8 c-biogon, black. Lens is in like new condition, with the exception of extremely minor paint wear on the focus ring (typical for zeiss lenses). Glass is flawless. Comes with caps, box, paperwork, etc. Also included as a bonus is a B+W 10 stop ND filter. $650 shipped (conus) and paypal'd.

if you buy the lens, i'll throw in an M -> m43 adapter in case you shoot m43 of some variety. if you want. if the buyer doesn't want it, it'll be $10 + shipping/pp.

2) Kiev 60 kit. Includes case, silver kiev 60 body with ttl prism, soft release button, 80/2.8 volna-3, 45/3.5 mir-26 with case and green filter. As a camera, it works just fine. Film advances, and exposures are as expected. The frame counter doesn't work, and i've never put batteries in to test the ttl prism. As much as i love instagram (i.e., square format :p) and large ungainly cameras (currently rocking a texas leica, and a fotoman 45sp), this set is on the chopping block. I may withdraw it though. $250 including paypal, shipping is on you.

3) Rocketfish 52mm filters. 1 UV and 1 Circular Polarizer. Got these guys with a kit i picked up 2nd hand. I don't have any lenses with a 52mm thread, and never use a UV anyway. Free for the cost of shipping.

reasonable offers will be considered.

cheers,
david :)

Last edited:

dmeckert

price adjusted on the kiev kit...i checked my purchase and realized i'd bought the body and volna-3 as a kit, instead of separately. figure i ought to pass on the same savings.

dmeckert

Zeiss is SOLD.

Kiev kit - $250 + shipping (paypal included)

M-->m43 adapter $10 + shipping (paypal included)

Filters - FREE + shipping