The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS- Leica 24 mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH With 24 mm VF

ashwinrao1

Hi All, up for sale is my Leica 24 mm f/1.4 Summilux asph. My copy is Mint minus, with a couple of pinpoint blemishes on the barrel and hood. Glass is perfect, having been protected by a series 7 filter since day 1. Comes with hood, caps, and original box, etc, plus a series 7 UV/IR filter and a Leica 24 mm viewfinder. These lenses retail new now for $7250. I am putting mine up for sale for $5300 shipped within CONUS., that is nearly $2,000 in savings off the new price.

The lens works perfectly on my MM and M9. I am selling it to help fund other important life events, though I will be terribly sad to see it go....

$5300 shipped within CONUS....

Here are pics....done with an eye to show blemishes.

bijansabet

Hi.

Two questions

1. Do you accept PayPal ?

2. Do you happen to know if the Evf on the m240 will view this lens properly?

Thanks!

jstaben

Live view by definition sees what the sensor sees, and I have the new M and just traded the 24mm. Wides work fantastic on the new M!

Hosermage

I know Ashwin does not accept paypal, and I have complete trust in him to send him any amount of money for a purchase.

jstaben

I know Ashwin does not accept paypal, and I have complete trust in him to send him any amount of money for a purchase.
Yeah Ashwin's like...um...famous! It would be like owning Peyton Manning's Summilux! It's likely to be a collectors item someday!

ashwinrao1

Thanks so much, guys. You are right....o PayPal.and the lens would work fine with Leica's new EVF.

I'm blushing as I type this, by the way :)

D&A

Ashwin, can I have a signed autograph pic of you :). A selfie taken with your Monochrom will be worth millions one day!

Seriously, as everyone has mentioned, I wouldn't hesitate a second in purchasing any item from Ashwin.

Dave (D&A)

bijansabet

thanks everyone. i knew ashwin is trustworthy. i'm a fellow fan! i was just wondering if he accepted online payment. check coming!