The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Lumix 25/1.4, Lumix 45/2.8, Lumix 7-14

biglouis

Disposing of some of my Panasonic micro43rds gear to finance other equipment.

All items are in mint- condition. I am very careful with my equipment and all the lenses have been stored in their bags and the front glass protected from birth with high quality UV filters where possible (the 7-14 is not), in my non-smoking household.

1. Lumix 7-14, the absolute mutts-nuts of wide angle lenses for m43rds, complete retail package (box, soft storage case, caps etc) GBP 699 + free Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK (overseas rates to be negotiated at cost).

2. Leica Lumix DG Elmarit 45/2.8 - pains me to sell this absolutely stellar lens but it has to go. Complete retail package, plus a high quality B+W 46mm UV filter. GBP 399 + free Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK (overseas rates to be negotiated at cost).

3. Leica Lumix DG Summilux 25/1.4 - this amazing lens is sharp right down to maximum aperture. Complete retail package, plus a Leica E46 UV filter. GBP 399 + free Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK (overseas rates to be negotiated at cost).

Please PM me for pictures of the items.

Payment by IBAN, cheque or cash on collection from my north London home.

biglouis

bump - The 25 Summilux is no longer for sale but the 7-14 and the 45/2.8 are still available.

LouisB