The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M4 Black Chrome / 35/2 Summicron IV / 50/2 Summicron RIGID.

Morituri

50/2 Summicron Rigid

Swedish national holiday, so let's have new pictures and fresh new threads!

Optics is excellent, lens surfaces look mint, I can see no polishing marks, let alone scratches of any kind. Little or no dust in the lens, no haze or fungus. Aperture and focus is smooth. No oil on aperture blades. Exterior of the lens (the barrel) is in very good condition. I can find no scratches, marks of any kind.

Comes with IROOA lens hood, Leitz yellow filter, and Leica chrome front lens cap.

$850

Last edited:

Morituri

35/2 Summicron IV

Lens surfaces mint, zero haze, fungus, separation, coating damage, polishing marks as far as I can see. Optically EXC to Mint. Miniscule amount of dust inside, see images, almost nothing. Aperture shifts perfectly, focus is very good, very slight gritty feel on the infinity mark, if you feel around closely.

Straight and aligned lens hood.

Comes with it's square lens hood, a black Leica UV filter, and lens pouch and rear lens cap.

$1600

Morituri

Authentic Leica M4 Black Chrome

EXC Condition. Very near mint. Something for your collection?

From 1974 one of a batch of 600. Nice condition, all shutter speeds are accurate and working correctly. Minimal paint and body wear, see pictures. Viewfinder is very nice and clean, no dust or dirt, no separation, rangefinder patch aligned clean and contrasty. Framelines show up perfectly when mounted, and the framelines preview lever changes framelines with zero issues, smooth and accurate. Frame advance very smooth. Shutter dial moves easily with little resistance. Frame-counter works as it should of course. Self-timer works great, just like it should.

Comes with a Leica body cap. And a Leica ever-ready carry case.

$2000

Morituri

35/2 Summicron IV "Bokeh King" - $1550!

50/2 Summicron Rigid - $800! :bugeyes:

Leica M4 Black Chrome! - $1900

LOWER PRICES!

Check it out!

And as usual, if you have any questions, let me know! I ship worldwide, excluding Africa and South America, usual PayPal payment, with tracking and fully insured + signature required upon pickup, on all my items!

Cheerios!