The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 50/2 Summicron IV "Tiger Claw" (Boxed) / 21/4 Super Angulon + Finder / Focotar-2

Morituri

FS: 50/2 Summicron IV "Tiger Claw" (Boxed) / 21/4 Super Angulon + Finder / Focotar-2

Swedish national holiday, so let's have new pictures and fresh new threads!

21/4 Super-Angulon + 21mm Viewfinder

This lens is absolutely tiny. It's like a collapsed Elmar on the camera. + Takes 39mm filters, yay!

Only about 1400 ever made, bit of a rarity obviously. Comes with a 21mm Leica viewfinder as well.

Lens is in very good condition. Glass looks immaculate, I see zero haze, dust, separation, scratches, fungus on glass. Focus and aperture like butter.

The mount of the lens comes off (held in by a tiny screw on the side,), so it turns into a LTM lens, so you can use it on a Leica IIIc just the same as a Leica M3, if you wish.

Comes with rear and front lens cap, both black as you can see, and also a yellow filter.

$1200

Last edited:

Morituri

Re: FS: 50/2 Summicron IV "Tiger Claw" (Boxed) / 21/4 Super Angulon + Finder / Focota

Leica Focotar-2 50/4.5 Legendary Enlarging Lens

Legendary darkroom lens, good shape, clean lens surfaces, stops down with no issues, no haze, fungus, separation, optics are tiny to try to take proper pictures of but looks to be in top shape.

$200

Last edited:

Morituri

Re: FS: 50/2 Summicron IV "Tiger Claw" (Boxed) / 21/4 Super Angulon + Finder / Focota

50/2 Summicron IV "TIGER CLAW" + Box

Excellent+, damn near mint condition, I am hesitant to call anything that has been opened "mint" but I tell ya... . Identical to latest pre-apo Summicron. No polishing marks or scratches on the front/rear elements, no haze, fungus, separation, dust (if there is dust, it is extremely minor) etc. Focus and aperture is sublime, like "butter". Body shows miniscule or no signs of use, great lacquer finish and all the depth of field markings, numbers etc have full and clean paint in them. Aperture bades look like new. Probably very very little used lens from the looks of it.

Comes with B+W UV filter (black), Leica rear cap and a generic front lens cap.

$1200

Morituri

21/4 Super Angulon + Viewfinder - $1150

50/2 Summicron IV "Tiger Paw" - $1150

Focotar-2 - $190!

LOWER PRICES!

Check it out!

And as usual, if you have any questions, let me know! I ship worldwide, excluding Africa and South America, usual PayPal payment, with tracking and fully insured + signature required upon pickup, on all my items!

Cheers!

Look at this happy little piggie!