The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 0.95 dream lens, already converted to Leica M mount

mmbma

THIS IS A RARE LENS. Canon 0.95, what some call a Dream Lens, for its creamy and dreamy bokeh. See rave reviews by Steve Huff HERE: The Canon 50mm f/0.95 “Dream Lens” – An amazing dreamy classic 50mm on the M 240 | STEVE HUFF PHOTOS

This is a copy that's been modified to Leica M Mount, saving you 300 bucks in conversion fees. Done by Bald Eagle Mountain, the # reputable lens converter for the Canon 0.95. My copy has a tiny hair line crack (3mm?) on the very edge of the front glass, doesn't affect picture quality at all, and protected by a UV lens. Still in great shape for a 50 years old lens. Focus is spot on. These go for as high as $3600 on ebay and other used markets, I'm marking mine to 2500, due to the tiny crack. Again, doesn't not affect picture qualities at all. Great if you are looking for a user, not a museum piece.

2500 paypal net to me, CONUSA

mmbma

bump. Other than the hairline crack shown above, the other specks you see are just dust on the UV filter

mmbma

lowered to 2000. Already converted to M mount. great lens. tiny crack that doesn't affect photo quality