The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm 1.4 Summilux PRE ASPH

mmbma

Downsizing my inventory, last one for the day:

Legendary Leica 35mm 1.4 Summilux Pre ASPH, king of bokeh. My copy is in MINT condition after all these years, made by Leiz Leica Canada. Comes with original box, PAPERS (!), and original hood with Series 7 filter.

Glasses are also in perfect condition. great lens, well kept, focus is spot on.

$2400 net to me, given its condition. CONUSA. PM with interest please

mmbma

bump, price lowered to 2200. This is a beautiful lens. the leica glow on this is incredible.

mmbma

been getting some interests. Yes. the lens comes with original Series 7 filter. price lowered. Truely mint. comes with original box and papers!
bump

Last edited:

mmbma

Due to popular demand, here are the photos. As you can see. this is a collector's item. No mark on lens body, no signs of use after all these years. Comes with original owner's registration card and packaging.

The rear plastic caps shows wear from age, and the unit does not have a front cap.

mmbma

bump. super clean condition. complete with all original paper, box, insurance card. rare find