The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Ricoh GRD IV & Canon Eos M Compacts

kdemas

As much as I'd like to keep these I need to let them go to finance my new Ricoh GR. I have owned booth for about a month and both have less than 200 actuations. I purchased both new, original owner.

Ricoh GRD IV- $350 Shipped and PayPal'd to ConUS
Bought new a month or so ago this is in "as-new" condition. Performs beautifully. Comes with box and all contents.

EOS M with 22mm Lens and 2 spare batteries- $375 Shipped and Paypal'd to ConUS
Purchased it to give it a roll, focusing is too slow for my type of work. That said it's an incredible performer in terms of IQ, beautiful files. The build quality is top notch as well. Reminds me of working with my Sigma DP series cameras. Mint condition with box and all accessories.

Ricoh GRD IV:

Canon EOS M

heymatthew

Wow... Such a good deal on the GRD! Wish I had the funds for this one. It'd make a great sidearm to my GXR.

What to sell... :D

kdemas

GRD IV is still available. Awesome street shooting camera which has shake reduction that the newly released GR does not.