The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Like New Leica M6 BLACK PAINT LHSA EDITION x0.72 RANGEFINDER MINT

loudspeaker777

Up for sale is my beloved LEICA M6 BLACK PAINT LHSA EDITION x0.72 viewfinder.

If you are looking at this, you may already know what is camera is all about, but for those who doesn't, this is a LEICA M6 camera special ordered by LHSA in the year of 2000.

It has the true black paint finish, same material and technique had been used for the BP M4, M3 and M2, on the other hand made to be worn out.

Only 1150 has been made, 650 x0.72, 500 x0.85, which later 60 of x0.85 has been converted to x0.58 by Leica.

Unique official black Leica logo, "Leica" Engraved top plate script, and 1st Leica to be "Solms" engraved.

The camera is in like new condition, I purchased it from a collector, only used one roll of film to test the result.

All paper and packing included

Asking US$2800 plus 4% on Paypal or Paypal e-check.
Shipping Worldwide, shipment $30 within Australia, add $60 for outside Europe

I also have this listed on Ebay

For more info.

Leica M6 LHSA Black Paint

A Photo Profile on Leica M6 LHSA w/Rapidwinder-M LHSA Black Paint Special Edition, 2000 -MIR Image Library

Last edited:

zoz63

Hi there
You should read the rules of this forum.
** Ebay & other sites: Posts that only point to other sale or auction sites are NOT appreciated. However, if your listed item has not sold here after 48 hours, then it is okay to add a note you've moved the the item to the 3rd party site. If you link prior to the 48 hour limit, your post may be deleted without comment. "

loudspeaker777

Hi there
You should read the rules of this forum.
** Ebay & other sites: Posts that only point to other sale or auction sites are NOT appreciated. However, if your listed item has not sold here after 48 hours, then it is okay to add a note you've moved the the item to the 3rd party site. If you link prior to the 48 hour limit, your post may be deleted without comment. "
Thanks for the message, the only reason I mention this item is on Ebay was to proof this is not a fraud and there is no link directly link back to the auction page, I'll edit the post