The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 180mm lens in excellent condition

Terry

I bought this lens from our friend Mr. Mancuso :rolleyes: but with all of my equipment, I don't use it much. The lens is currently in NY so I can't take any photos of it for the moment. I will be back in NY on Thursday and can ship starting Friday.

If you want to get a sense of this lens here is the thread from when Guy bought it....not that long ago :grin:.

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1112&highlight=nikon+180mm

With all of my moving, I don't think this lens has the box. New it is either $690 or $750 with US warranty. I will sell for $550 including shipping buyer pays paypal fee.

Terry

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
BTW this is a really sweet lens for the money. Nice focus tracking with it and very sharp . I would shoot this over there zoom anyday

Terry

Adding a picture with this bump.....

Also, I think I may have the box to this lens out in Arizona. I will be there in mid January and if I do, will certainly send it along.....

View attachment 10397