The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD:Nikon D100 Body , Box Excellent $210.00

Tpsfoto

I have a very nice condition D100 DSLR , it has no bumps or bruises & images are great. I have the box, strap, books, cords, charger & battery. This has been in my studio for the last 2 years ....mostly as a back up camera. I tried Opanda to see how many shots ...but no luck.....it does read the shot count on newer cameras.
Great for a student, backup, general knock around camera for a budget minded person. It is 6.1 mp ....the sensor is clean, no noise in images in 400 iso. You will not be dissapointed. I have a 100% Ebay rating tpsfoto as well as sold many items on FM.

$210.00 plus $ ship of your choice (you pay shipping) USPS should be around $15.00 in the USA.....
You can even give me your FEDX number & I will ship using that!
First person to pay gets it....
Paypal included [email protected]