The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M6 Millenium BP 0.72

Rangie

Hi everyone,

For sale is a Leica M6 Millenium BP 0.72 in near mint condition.

I purchased this from Map Camera in Japan with the help of Bellamy Hunt aka japancamerahunter not so long ago. Bellamy checked this out thoroughly before the purchase and everything works perfectly. So, basically it means this camera was from a reputable store and sourced by the best camera buyer in Japan.

As seen in the photos, minor brassing are noted on the tip of the film advance lever, on one corner near the film rewind knob and on the strap lugs. The rest of the body has no scratches or blemishes. The bottom plate has the original protective cover, I did took the CE sticker off to make it look cleaner.

Why I am selling this? I am interested in trying out a Plaubel Makina 670 and need to sell this to fund the purchase. Plus I already have a few M bodies already so this one don't get much use.

There is no box and what you see is what you will get in the photo.

Price is US$2,200 for a quick sale including paypal fees. Can ship worldwide at costs.

I have buy and sell in this forum before and I can give you the names of the more established members here as reference. I am also an ebay member since 2004 and has over 200 positive feedbacks.

I really like this forum and I want to offer this good deal to the fellow members first before I put it on ebay at a higher price.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Cheers.

Attachments