The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M (240) LNIB

bradhusick

Posting for a good friend:

He is selling a LNIB black Leica M (240) with fewer than 100 shutter activations. Exactly as new, except Lightroom download has been used. I have seen the camera and it's in perfect condition. The strap lug fix was completed by Leica. We are in the Seattle area.

His price is the average of all the recent ebay sales of the M:
Average completed sale price = $8881.33
Olympus EVF $250 (new in box)
Olympus Microphone $55 (new in box)
Selling as a kit only.

The total adds up to $9186.33 payable to him by wire transfer.

Please don't tell me if you like or dislike the price. I am simply letting you know that there's an M available here.

If you'd like to buy from him at this price please PM me and I will give you his contact info.

jstaben

Are we allowed to sell for other people? I thought that the idea for the forums is that Buy and Sell is free for REGISTERED members, not free for knowing someone that is a registered member. If something goes right or wrong do you put positive or negative feedback under the REGISTERED member or under the unknown person behind that isn't a registered member (and thus it wouldn't matter to anyone). Either way seems like this should be clarified.

EDIT: Nevermind read as passing along contact information. read more carefully

Last edited:

lowep

were you a passenger on the mayflower?

brad is not selling, as he clearly says: he is simply passing on information

anyways if there is any risk of the deal going astray you can be sure that somewhere on some computer every deal you do on the phone or internet is being recorded.

just ask ed