The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P45+ and Contax 645 setup (many pics)

jtavan

I have a Phase One P45+ in Contax 645 mount with low actuation count that I bought a couple years ago. Then my (first) child came along and I found that no, despite my intentions, I really can't do everything I'd like to do. So, the digital back and associated Contax 645 equipment have sat nearly idle (except for some really lovely baby pictures taken in the first few sleepless weeks) for some time. Rather than allow it to continue to sit idle, I'd like to sell it here. Lots of pictures below - apologies in advance for any surface dust that shows. This stuff is all in quite good shape, and my asking prices are (I believe) a bit lower than what things have been selling for recently on Ebay. The Phase One back has a little bit of use, one minor ding visible on the outer housing, but is otherwise very clean. The Contax gear is all quite clean, the Apo-Makro-Planar showing the most surface wear but still in very good shape and a fantastic lens.

Phase One P45+ back with charger, value added cable kit, several batteries, hard case: Asking $9000.
Contax 645 body/prism finder/80mm/film back kit: Asking $2000. (Will include a pile of the lithium batteries that it takes.)
Contax battery grip: Asking $250
Contax Zeiss 45mm Distagon lens: Asking $700.
Contax Zeiss 140mm Sonnar: Asking $550
Contax Zeiss 210mm Sonnar: Asking $500
Contax Zeiss 120mm APO Makro Planar: Asking $850

Phase One P45+

P45+ sensor side

P45+ minor ding

Contax Body Kit

140mm Sonnar

120mm Apo Makro-Planar

210mm Sonnar

45mm Distagon

jtavan

I also have a Contax MF-2 Waist Level Finder (nearly perfect condition, still in its original box) that didn't make it into the original listing. $350