The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Ricoh GXR & Lens Modules. Includes Leica M Module.

kdemas

I have one too many systems so this barely used setup will have to go. I absolutely LOVE the GXR but I'm using ultra compact camers so often that this system is just sitting. I'd love to see it go to someone who will enjoy using it.

What's for sale? All items boxed and "as-new".

- Ricoh GXR body with P10 28-200mm Zoom Module. 200-300 actuations and 2 spare batteries. $275.
- Ricoh GXR M-Mount A12 Module. ~ 100 actuations. $475
- Ricoh 28/2.8 fixed lens module. ~ 200 actuations. $495

If bought all together you can save $100! $1,145 reduced from $1,245.

All prices include domestic FedEx Shipping. Actual charge to World.

Let me know if you have any questions.

kdemas

Re: FS: Ricoh GXR & Lens Modules. Includes Leica M Module. Sale. Pictures Added!

New Prices and Images:

- Ricoh GXR body with P10 28-200mm Zoom Module. 2-300 actuations and 2 spare batteries. $235.
- Ricoh GXR M-Mount A12 Module. ~ 100 actuations. $435
- Ricoh 28/2.8 fixed lens module. ~ 200 actuations. $450

If bought all together take $100 off the total.

darya42

Hi,
I am interested in purchasing a GXR body with M mount A12. Please let me know if you still have the camera and the cost. I live in California.
Many thanks

I have one too many systems so this barely used setup will have to go. I absolutely LOVE the GXR but I'm using ultra compact camers so often that this system is just sitting. I'd love to see it go to someone who will enjoy using it.

What's for sale? All items boxed and "as-new".

- Ricoh GXR body with P10 28-200mm Zoom Module. 200-300 actuations and 2 spare batteries. $275.
- Ricoh GXR M-Mount A12 Module. ~ 100 actuations. $475
- Ricoh 28/2.8 fixed lens module. ~ 200 actuations. $495

If bought all together you can save $100! $1,145 reduced from $1,245.

All prices include domestic FedEx Shipping. Actual charge to World.

Let me know if you have any questions.