The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Macbook Pro Retina 13" 8Gb RAM, 512Gb SSD, one month new, with Apple Care

tom in mpls

I am selling a one month old Macbook Pro Retina custom configured with 2.9GHz i7, 8Gb RAM, and 512Gb SSD. As new condition, with original box. I was so excited that I got Apple Care as well. I am really using this for only basic functions, mostly browsing, email, and balancing my checkbook. As I don't need this much computer, I would prefer the slightly lighter new Macbook Air. This baby is just the thing for photo work, but I am not doing any photography at present.

I apologize for omitting screen size on my original post: 13".

I will sell for $1900 shipped.

Last edited:

aztwang

Re: FS Macbook Pro Retina 8Gb RAM, 512Gb SSD, one month new, with Apple Care

13 or 15 inch? and processor type/speed?

tom in mpls

Original post did include processor information: 2.9GHz i7.

However, I thank you for pointing out my glaring error in omitting the screen size: 13".

I have edited the post to include screen size.

tom in mpls

I took a close look at MacBook Air at the apple store and compared to retina Pro. The display is just too good on the Pro so I've changed my mind and will keep what I have.
I am withdrawing this item from sale.