The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Superb Nikon Kit for sale

I’m selling my entire Nikon kit. No trades. 5% discount if you purchase the whole collection. 2.5% discount for purchase of multiple items if total is over $3K. (This does not include the D3X). Prices do not include paypal fee or shipping. Only CONUS sales please. I have set the prices very fairly and they are not negotiable. 7 day full return policy with shipping at owners expense. Greatly prefer local pick up. If you come and take the whole kit with cash, 10% discount!!

Nikon D3X Essentially brand new. A few hundred shutter releases I got a screaming deal on this forum a few months ago and will pass it on. Includes all original contents and box. $3K SOLD

Nikon 17-35/2.8 Good condition. Squeaks often when focusing, but focus is fast and accurate. This is a common occurrence with this lens. I tested it tonight for a potential buyer and it squeaked about 70% of the time, more than I remembered when I posted this morning. Optically superb. With original box/case. Lowering price to $600.

Nikon 28/1.4 AF-D Bought as a “Demo” which is stated on the box. When the aperture ring got the endemic hairline crack it went to Melviile for a new ring and CLA. Excellent condition. Superb performance, very light use. $2300

Nikon 28/2.0 Ai-S Mint. Original box. $400

Zeiss ZF 35/2.0 version 1 Mint with box $650

Zeiss ZF 50/2 Makro version 1 mint with box $875

Nikon 50.1,4 AF-D shows wear, optically excellent, no box $350

Nikon 45mm/2.8 pancake Silver. Mint with box. $375

Nikon 85/1.4 AF-D Excellent condition, no box $825

Nikon 105/2 DC Excellent. I think I have the box. $775

Nikon 135/2 DC Just bought it here a few months ago. Very slight rub mark on one of the DC numbers, otherwise mint. No box. $900 SOLD

Nikon 70 -200 VR version 1 excellent condition with box $1225

SB-800 flashes units, 2 for sale; excellent with box/original contents $300 each

Last edited:
Please note I just added the two DC lenses. Wonder if the fact they are favorites of mine was why I left them off. Hmmmm, very interesting docotor!

I'm getting some messages offering less than asking price. Please folks, with all due respect, I really mean what I originally posted. These prices are excellent, and Not Negotiable. ;>) thanks.....Peter

Photojazz

I am buying Peter's D3X and 135 DC as per conversation with Peter. Funds to follow as agreed.

Good to do business with a good guy, someone I have known a long time around the forums.

Thanks Peter!!!
Doug

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I am buying Peter's D3X and 135 DC as per conversation with Peter. Funds to follow as agreed.

Good to do business with a good guy, someone I have known a long time around the forums.

Thanks Peter!!!
Doug
I just bought a 135 DC . You will love it, mine is a laser.

I really would love to have that 28 1.4. Too bad this was not in August

Photojazz

I used to have the 105 and 135 DC, and sold them both. If it wasn't for the extra funds, I might get them both again, but I'm tapped now. Have to be content with the 135. :)

The 28 1.4D is a nice lens for sure. That ground aspherical element glass is just tough to beat. My 28 1.4 is not as cherry as Peter's is with new focus switching ring with box, but it is ok for me with the hairline crack in my focus selection ring and imported lens, and no box. Oh well. I have to be content with it, it shoots good, that's what counts. :)

I considered buying his and selling mine, but I hate to make that play right now... lol

The 28/1.4 is sold.
I am traveling on July 4 for 1 month. If anyone wants any of the following, either we can do this by July 3 or wait until August. I have reduced prices. Thanks.....Peter

Nikon 28/2.0 Ai-S Mint. Original box. $300

Zeiss ZF 35/2.0 version 1 Mint with box $600

Zeiss ZF 50/2 Makro version 1 mint with box $750

Nikon 50.1,4 AF-D shows wear, optically excellent, no box $250

Nikon 45mm/2.8 pancake Silver. Mint with box. $325

Nikon 85/1.4 AF-D Excellent condition, no box $775

Nikon 105/2 DC Excellent. I think I have the box. $725

Nikon 70 -200 VR version 1 excellent condition with box $1100

SB-800 flashes units, 2 for sale; excellent with box/original contents $250 each

aboudd

I moved out of a Nikon a few months back but I did have the 45MM pancake. It is a
sharp small lens with super color rendering and this price is absurdly low. Someone should jump on this.