The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Sony A900 for Leica M

lowep

Hi,

I am looking to trade my Sony A900 camera body in excellent condition with all original accessories for a Leica M8 kit. Please send me a PM if you have one and would like more details.

I would prefer to do this within EU as the import tax I would have to pay on gear shipped to DK from elsewhere is likely to be quite high. Unless of course you are heading in this direction and can drop it in the post when you get here in the next month or two.

No, I am not interested AT ALL in mini M or any other half-aXXed toy even if it does have a red dot. But I figure the M8 apart from being affordable may also be as simple as I am :)

lowep

BTW if you also have an affordable lens I will consider paying cash for that as part of the trade (ie trade A900 for M8 body & accessories + cash for lens) but am not interested in a lens only purchase.

No takers from EU yet so I will also consider an international trade with forum members from other parts of the world.

Last edited:

lowep

Re: WTT: Sony A900 for Leica M8

Hmmm, let's see... if you are interested in birding or wildlife I can throw in this well recommended AF 200-400 Tamron f/5.6 zoom lens that has LD glass and a Sony/Minolta a-mount. I also have a couple of exotic adapters.