The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - RZ PRO IID body + Adapter plate for MamiyaPhase 645 digital back

blainesiesser

Both are in like new condition.I have taken maybe hundred shots on this set up. A shoulder strap is included.

For sale at B&H this body is 2300. And the Plate is 950. I bought the body used from KEH about a year ago in like new condition for 1800. I'd be happy with 1400 for the body and 600 for the plate. So I'm asking 2000 net to me obo. Feel free to call or email [email protected] or 734.845.6512

Whats cool about this set up is that it opens up the whole line of RZ 67 accessories and lenses which are dirt cheap. Macro extensions, tilt shift adapter, sharp lenses. And you look sexy with a waist level viewfinder camera. Its a sweet rig.