The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

User DR Cron $450

PatrickCheung

Hey GetDPI!

I've got some gear that just don't see enough use, so I figure they should go to people who will use them!

3. 50mm f2 Dual Range Summicron, no Eyes - $450 Shipped

I'm selling this on behalf of a friend... who bought this lens here on RFF through me. The original owner had a fungus issue fixed on the lens, but the fungus left etching on the front and back elements (I tried to show them on the photos). The lens is still tack sharp though! I've attached a photo from this lens on my M8:

TRADES:
I've been looking for a user Nikon S2 for a while now (part of the reason why I'm selling this gear), so if you could use a Pentax 6x7, 3.5 Summaron and/or a Summicron, and want to get rid of an S2, I'd be more than happy to trade for/towards an S2 or S2 + lens!

These lenses will be shipped from Cambridge, ON, Canada. The prices are in USD, via paypal, as a sale of goods (I'll take the fees as I should!)

If you need more info, photos, etc. please ask!

1. 35mm f3.5 Summaron in LTM - $250 + shipping OBO SALE PENDING

This lens is in excellent condition, glass is flawless and I can't see anything wrong with the body. Here are a few shots I've taken with it on my M8:

- | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

2. Pentax 6x7, 150mm f2.8, all the color 120 film I have left - $200 + shipping SALE PENDING

I bought this 6x7 from the classifieds here for the same price, so I figured I'd pass on the deal. There are two dents, one on the prism and one on the filter ring of the lens. The lens dent means that no filters can be attached to it. The prism dent is pretty small, though when you look through the viewfinder, you'll see a thin (like... hair width) black line in the middle of the bottom half, and on the middle of that line is a small black rectangle. I tried to photograph it as best I could.

It hasn't affected me as I don't have any filters that fit the lens and the viewfinder obstructions are so small that they don't obscure any important part of the image.

I'll throw in whatever 120 color film I have left since this is my only medium format camera. There should be about 2-4 rolls of portra and/or fuji 400h pro somewhere in my room!

Last edited: