The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Universal Polarizer

John Black

Leica Universal Polarizer + the Optional E49 Adapter
Leica #13356 and #14211
$335 Shipped (US Priority Mail) and Paypal'd in the US

This kit is in mint condition. I've used 2 times at the most. It comes complete with the E39 and E46 adapters plus the optional E49 adapter. Everything is in mint condition with no scratches or paint loss. The polarizer itself has only been cleaned with a Zeiss lens cloth and ROR cleaner. I looked at closely, and angled under overhead light and did not see any scratches. Also included are the instructions and the Leica inspection certificate.

SOLD - Really Right Stuff BM9-B-L Kit - SOLD
For Leica M9 and M8
$130 Shipped (US Priority Mail) and Paypal'd in the US

The kit comes with the original RRS baggie, instructions, allen key and the rubber things (I guess to fill holes somewhere - I never used used them). This kit does not include the grip (I didn't buy it). This is the newer version that works with both the M8 and M9. It fit my Leica M9-P perfectly. The bracket is in mint condition. I took a close look at it and didn't see any scratches or chips in the finish. It has never been dropped or abused, just light home use.

SOLD --- Leica M9 Battery --- SOLD
Leica #14464
$75 Shipped (US Priority Mail) and Paypal'd in the US

I've had this battery for ~8-9 months, so I'm guessing it has been charge 6 to 8 times. Works great. I get ~200-250 clicks with the Leica M9-P. Battery comes with its box. It was purchased either from Popflash or B&H - that's where I buy the batteries from.

Last edited: