The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Chrome M8 in great condition. Price Lowered

Terry

I'm biting the bullet and upgrading and then going to one body. So, I am selling both of my current M8's (there is a second listing for the black one).

This M8 is not upgraded.

Everything is in NY and I can ship it starting Friday when I arrive there.

I don't have close up pictures of this camera but will be happy to send/post any pictures on Thursday evening.

Price $3100 including original base plate + 1 extra battery.

I will ship/insure buyer pays paypal. If you are in NY or Phila or Bay area it can be hand delivered.

Sorry but I want to keep the Luigi case for my new M8.

click to enlarge

View attachment 10171

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Chrome M8 in great condition

Folks, I can vouch for Terry and her gear --- she keeps it in superb shape!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

New years present , you have one day left to get a tax deduction:D

woodyspedden

Originally this was my chrome M8 with Luigi case. No one who knows me would believe that I don't behave anally when it comes to my Leica gear. And Terry is right there with me when it comes to caring so whoever gets this gear will not be dissatisfied, i promise you. In fact I may want to buy this one back myself.

Woody

Terry

Woody - for you I would relinquish the Luigi strap and case.

woodyspedden

More pics....come on I really do want to sell these to do the upgrade....let's see an offer. This camera lives in a Luigi case and you can see how pristine the bottom is. The markings on the top are real but they aren't gouges or scratches that you can feel.

View attachment 10408

View attachment 10407

View attachment 10409
Terry

This is a beautiful and good functioning camera. Why not do the upgrades to get the new shutter, vulcanite, frame lines, and sapphire glass? I just did this to one of my black ones and you only lose the silent shutter mode from the M8.2 and I hear a lot of complaining about that feature anyway.

Best

Woody

Terry

OK, dropping the price on both of my M8s.

Chrome or Black $2800

Paratom

I would be ineterested in the case. Do you like to sell it?
Tom

Terry

I am interested in hearing any offers out there....somebody wants a very low mileage chrome M8 to go with Jono's great lens assortment for sale.

A

alexanderruas

I'm intrested in the black M8. do you have photos?

alexander ruas

www.ruas.com

Terry

I can't believe I still have this camera. Extremely low mileage in great shape. $2600