The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M-9 FS with Extras

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
I'm selling my Leica M-9 to cover the M costs. It has 11,644 actuations and some cosmetic wear and tear: a few scratches, a ding or two, and some brass showing through on a couple of edges. Mechanically and otherwise, it is in perfect working order and used daily until two weeks ago when the M arrived.

The sale includes all the manuals, charger, original box and packaging, as well as two extra Leica batteries and one 3rd party battery, along with a RRS base plate for arca-compatable tripod heads.

I have impecable eBay credentials, and have several large purchases and sales from senior members of this forum.

I would like $4,000 or a reasonable offer and will cover all domestic shipping, insurance, and PayPal costs. International sales are cool, but I will only ship to PayPal approved addresses, and am truthful on all custom forms, so please don't ask. The camera can be returned for a full refund (minus shipping) within ten days. Thanks.