The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P40+ and Mamiya AFDII

hghart

Phase One P40+ with approximately 18,500 exposures in excellent condition. Comes in Pelican case with 5 spare batteries and double charger. Mamiya AFDII and 55mm lens in used but very good condition. Located in Los Angeles, CA. I will upload photos if there's any interest. Asking $10,500.

hghart

For those who've asked about breaking up the kit:

Phase One P40+ - $8,500
Mamiya 645 AFDII - $950
Mamiya 55mm AF - $300

Or all three plus 5 spare batteries for $9,500

hghart

Bump with photos and lower prices:

Phase One P40+ - $7,500
Mamiya 645 AFDII - $800
Mamiya 55mm AF - $250
or the entire kit - $8,250

This camera is well used but not abused. One small cosmetic flaw on P40+ is highlighted in image 3. P40 comes with pelican case, 5 spare batteries, dual charger, tether cable, and cleaning kit. I am located in the Los Angeles area if you'd like to see the camera in person. Buyer pays any shipping and PayPal fees. Please, don't hesitate to ask if you have questions, I'm sure there are many details I've left out.