The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss ZM Planar, Hexar AF, Canon F1N+Lenses, Voigtlander 15mm

I'm shifting my kit around a bit, so here's what I'm letting go of!

Combo Deals!
-Canon New F-1 body with 50mm and 85mm lenses: $500

-Voigtlander Bessa L, 15mm F4.5, and Viewfinder II: $500

---Zeiss ZM 50mm F2 Planar (Silver) - $675
This is definitely one of the best deals going in M-mount 50s, it's as sharp as the newest Summicron! It's in excellent condition, and comes with the original box and papers. I lost the rear cap, so I replaced it with a heavy duty metal cap. The glass is very clean with no issues, and it focuses perfectly on my M3.

---Konica Hexar AF (Black) - $400
This is easily one of my favourite cameras of all time - I'm only selling it because it was the backup to my original Hexar when it was being repaired. I bought it from KEH.com in EX condition, and it works perfectly. No functional issues at all, and the lens is totally clean as well. The most quiet camera I've ever used, with super accurate AF and exposure. In my mind, this is a much better value than an M-mount RF with a 35mm.

---Canon New F-1 with 50mm F1.8 - $280
The top Canon body of the early 80s! An excellent, reliable camera. It's in great shape, considering how many of these were beat up by pros. The camera is fully functional and accurate, and comes with the standard prism. Very clean, the only major mark I can see is a spot of brassing on the bottom plate. The lens is in great shape as well, just a bit of dust inside.

---Canon FD 85mm F1.8 - $280
A fantastic portrait lens that works well on film or digital, this one was also bought from KEH.com in EX+ condition. Comes with both caps. The focus is very smooth, aperture blades and glass are clean. Only selling it because I just got the 1.2 L!

---Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 LTM - $280
This one comes with the original box and caps, but no viewfinder. It has some cosmetic wear on the body, but the lens itself is clean with no issues. Focus and aperture are perfect. I think these CV wides are such a great value, very sharp given how cheap and wide they are.

---Voigtlander 15mm Viewfinder II, Metal Brightline Version - $150
I bought this new to replace the viewfinder on my 15, so it comes with the original box and cute carrying bag. It's a far superior finder compared to the original, in terms of build quality and viewing as well - the brightlines help a lot with composition.

-Voigtlander Bessa L - $100
This makes for a nice, cheap knockaround body for your LTM wides. It comes with the box and papers, but no body cap. Definitely in user condition, there's some wear all over, especially on the rubber grip, but everything is fully functional. Meter and shutter speeds are accurate.

Payment by Paypal is preferred, or Interac E-transfer is an option for Canadians. I'll cover the fees. Please ask for a shipping quote!

I've bought and sold on GetDPI before, and also have positive feedback on RFF under the same name, as well as 100% positive on Ebay under Supafly_Productions.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Pictures of the 50 Planar:

Last edited: