The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Millennium 35mm Summicron ASPH

wjlapier

Up for sale is my Leica Black Paint Millennium 35mm Summicron ASPH lens. I've owned the lens for a couple of years and did use it, but only sparingly. Condition in near mint, but for you collectors that prefer new condition this lens isn't for you.

The black painted lens cap has some tiny nicks in the paint finish but no dings. It has never been dropped. I think it's paint rub is due to coming in a out of the bag.

The original black paint hood has maybe three tiny paint nicks. I never used the hood so it must have come that way from previous owner. I put the hood in the box and stored it away.

I also have the original box but no leather case. I have no idea where the case it. It did have one, but when took the box out of storage the case wasn't in there.

The lens itself is in near mint condition. No paint nicks or rubs I can see. Aperture clicks are positive. Focus is smooth. Glass is perfect. Amazingly sharp lens. Rear cap included.

As for price, one sold on ebay for $3800. I'm not sure what the current market value is, so I'll start at $3500 and see what happens. I prefer to sell conus, but will consider international if I know you. But, I won't under declare it's value. It will ship USPS Priority Mail insured for purchased price. For $3500 I'll include the shipping and insurance cost.

I've sold many high ticket items here and on fredmiranda, as well as rff. same user name.

I found my pics of my M's with the lens.

M7Mill35CronTop by wjlapier, on Flickr

M2Mill35Cron by wjlapier, on Flickr

Thanks!

Last edited:

wjlapier

^
If someone is interested in purchasing the lens, but thinks the price is high, show me where one is sold for less and we can talk. I'm open to offers as long as they are reasonable.

wjlapier

^^

$3300 s/p conus. International add $40 for International Priority Mail. Purchased price will be declared.

Last edited: