The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon Coolpix A * Nikkor 105 VR macro * Nikkor Ai 20mm f4 * Nikkor 28mm f2.8

nandemofoto

*** Nikon Coolpix A

The camera comes with all original content. It is a Japanese model (menus in English or Japanese)

The camera is mint, there still is a protective plastic on the LCD.
Everything works as it should.

PRICE 900$

International shipping by insured and trackable EMS Japan Post included in the price.

*** Nikkor AiS 28mm f2.8 lens

The lens comes with both original caps.

This lens is a gem in the Nikon line up. Sharp with close up focus thanks to CRC.

The lens barrel is clean and nice. No dents.
The glass is great, no scratches, no cleaning marks, no fungus, no haze.

PRICE 260$

International shipping by insured and trackable EMS Japan Post included in the price.

FOR SALE Nikkor 20mm f4 Ai

The lens is in good working condition. There are no dents on the body.
The glass i clean, no scratches, no cleaning marks, no haze, no fungus.
There is no oil on aperture blades.

PRICE 290$

*** Nikkor 105mm f2.8 VR macro

The lens comes with both original caps an original hood and a Nikon lens pouch.

The lens barrel is clean and nice. No dents.
The glass is great, no scratches, no cleaning marks, no fungus, no haze.
Everything works great as it should!

PRICE 700$

Last edited:

uutram

I have bought a Sigma DP1M from you last year. This is Joe Lin from Bellingham. If you are willing to take $790 shipped for your Coolpix A. I will take it. please send me a pp invoice , check your email