The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon LTMs, Zeiss 21mm Finder, Zeiss Diopters, RRS Pro Clamp

John Black

Canon 100/2 and 135/3.5 LTM Lenses
Lens Include Original Caps, Hoods and LNIB Voigtlander Adapters
$1250 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US

Selling these two lenses as bundled kit. The 100/2 LTM is a great lens and in really good condition. It was CLA'd around a year ago and focuses accurately on my (now sold) Leica M9-P. Ashwin Rao also borrowed the 100/2 and it focused accurately on his MM. Smooth, even focus the aperture ring clicks solidly. Cosmetically there is paint wear, but that is to be expected on a 50 year old lens. Glass is clean with no scratches or cleaning marks; likewise, no visible signs of haze or fungus.

The 135/3.5 is equally good mechanical condition, and cosmetically, it's cleaner with minimal paint loss. Glass is clean with no scratches or cleaning marks; likewise, no visible signs of haze or fungus.

Both these lens focus accurately on my M9-P (and now Leica M-240) with the included Voigtlander LTM / M-mount adapters. The adapters were purchased new from B&H during the past 6-12 months. Also included are the correct hoods. The 100/2's hood is in mint condition. The 135's has a bit of wear, but this is the EXACT hood that should go with this lens and is NOT easy to find. Each lens includes its rear bake-o-lite rear cap, and the original front caps. Both these lens are sharp wide open and are just a tiny step behind my 90mm APO and 135mm APO. I had my fun with these lens, and now would like to sell them to help fund another lens.

Zeiss 21mm Viewfinder
Mint Condition - Complete with box
$315 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US
Zeiss Diopters $25 each, Shipped and Paypal'd. US Only

I have used the Leica 21mm finders and did not care for them much, so I did not expect much out of this Zeiss finder. But what a surprise - the difference was huge. The Zeiss finder's magnification is great and the brightness is incredible. I used the Zeiss 21mm finder with the Leica M9-P and the 21mm Super Elmar ASPH and 21 Lux. The finder was used 5 times at the most. It is in perfect condition. I'm selling the Zeiss finder because the M-240 has arrived and I'll use Live View. The Zeiss finder was purchased new from B&H around 6-9 months ago.

I also have three Zeiss diopter lenses: -1, -2 and -3. I bought these for the finder (also purchased from B&H) and also in case I bought a Fuji X1-Pro. Never bought the Fuji and now that the finder is being sold, I don't need the diopter lenses. The Zeiss diopter lenses are mint. I tried all three and settled on the -2, so the -1 and -3 have just been sitting in the box.

Really Right Stuff (RRS) B2 Pro-L Clamp
Near Mint Condition - Includes 1/4 adapter
$65 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US; US only.

Very light home use, indoor studio only. Never taken outdoors. I've sold the RRS L-Brackets for my cameras, so the clamp is not needed any more. Pix of the actual clamp.

Last edited:

John Black

Updates, sold items:

1) Canon 100/2 LTM + Hood
2) VC 28/90 adapter
3) VC 35/135 adapter
4) Zeiss 21mm finder

Items remaining:

1) RRS Clamp
2) Zeiss Diopter Lenses
3) Canon 135mm F3.5 LTM (includes hood & case, case not shown); Price: $245 Shipped & Paypal'd in the US

Last edited: