The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma 15mm 2.8D EX fisheye

johnnygoesdigital

I used this for a job as part of a crew sailing the North Atlantic. Interesting perspectives as is or LR can correct comes with hood and caps.
Ex. cond. US Contig. PayPal
$425 shipping included

Last edited:

johnnygoesdigital

New price!

This lens is in 9 out of 10 cond. barrel is in new cond. but there's a slight mark on lens that does not effect picture quality. This photo was taken using this exact lens. This lens costs over $600 new.

Amazing price...$325

Last edited:

180q

Really good price for a great lens. If I didn't already have one, I'd jump on it. Just used mine the other day.

johnnygoesdigital

Here's pics of the actual lens and a few snaps from it. At this price you really can't go wrong. Free shipping and PayPal until 11/1. U.S. Contig.

Last edited:

pwschladen

I'm new to this forum and I'm concerned my PMs are not getting through for some reason.
If you have not received my PM's perhaps you could send my one?
My apologies in advance if this is due to user error (mine).