The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica M - Post your WTB here

Zoffdino

Re: WTB: Leica M

I think you better get in line at the nearest Leica Authorized Dealer, or jump on Flea Bay. They are so few and far in between that you may as well wait for yours to come as new. A while back, some gentlemen was offering $8800 for his Leica M.

jstaben

Re: WTB: Leica M

FOUND! I edited the title of the thread so others could post here too

I think you better get in line at the nearest Leica Authorized Dealer, or jump on Flea Bay. They are so few and far in between that you may as well wait for yours to come as new. A while back, some gentlemen was offering $8800 for his Leica M.
Thanks mate I'm aware of the wait! This get dpi forum, though, is very great! I've found a seller though, out of state! Soon an M will be mine, and I'll pop on my WATE!

Last edited:

mmbma

Re: FOUND - WTB: Leica M

Oh wow. what a feat. I should post a WTB here! Please pm me if anyone's selling! Offering retail price