The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax Zeiss Distagon 21/2.8 MM Japan Version!

Heero

Up for sale is my beloved RARE Carl Zeiss T* Distagon 21mm/f2.8 C/Y mount lens in great condition. I unfortunately is no longer involved behind the camera work for film, so I have decided to let this baby go to someone who will make use of it.

The body barely has any marks, just some tiny paint lost on the edge from daily use, no big scratches or dents. Some marks on the rear mount.

Glass is in pristine condition, without any trace of scratches, haze or fungus.

Through a strong flashlight, there might be tiny cleaning marks on the front glass or dust parcels inside.

This lens is considered to be the best wide angle lens Zeiss have ever made and you won't see it very often even in the big auction site. Don't believe me? Just Google this lenses and see what everyone has to say about it.

This is the MM version made in Japan. This version is very difficult to come by, and owning it will add a classic to your collection.

The lens comes with both caps, box and paper, soft lens pouch.
Comes with original boxed W-1 hood, HOYA HMC super 82mm UV0 filter, and the original Contax hood cap.

Price: $1775 Shipped CONUS

Heero

Bump! I'm surprised no one is interested in this legendary lens?? Willing to accept best offers!