The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SALE - TLR's, SLR's, Cases, Lenses, oh my..

lamlux

I have here, amassed lots of gear and i've finally decide to make a change, to slim it down and just keep what I really use.

I've tried to describe very clearly the condition of the camera, what works, what doesn't..

All items can be seen in many more photos here:
gear blow out

---------------------------------------------

Leica R3 - $60 plus shipping
R3 is in nice working order, metering system seems to be working, though right now i've put it on 2 EV comp to match my R8 spot metering. Light seals were just replaced and working well. A nice sturdy Leica R body, just double check the meter.

Leica Summicron-R 50mm f2 3-cam (Built in hood) - $350 plus shipping
Nice Cron-R 50, some exterior use (missing red dot), but still good. The lens has one or two spec of dust but no marks on the elements. It's clean and will do well on any R body that supports 3 cam. Comes with front cap.

Rolleiflex T Model 1 (Serial #: T 2125918) - $SOLDDDDDDDD
This model has the superb Carl Zeiss Tessar f3.5 taking lens. It has some cleaning marks on the front of the taking lens, and an obviously large dent on the top prism but surprisingly has had little impact on the usage of the prism. The prism does have some separation going on in the elements. Film counter works and frame spacing is fine, albeit a slight deviation from 0 starting position on the counter. The overall condition of the camera is pretty user. If cleaned up, had the prism replaced with a nice WLF you'd have yourself a pretty decent T i'd think. Shutter speeds, aperture control is perfect. I've run some rolls through this camera and focus is spot on.

I just haven't had the time to go around and clean this one up. It'll be a nice camera.

Rolleiflex 3.5 MX-EVS (Serial #: 1474233) - $100 plus shipping
This Rolleiflex has some lens issues, mainly what appears to be seperating in the taking lens. Missing front leatherette pieces and crank-side leather is peeling.
The taking lens is a Schneider-Kreuznach Xenar 75mm f3.5. The film counter mechanism has a few teeth grinded off from some aggressive cranking from previous owner. This has seemingly been remedied though, with film counting working pretty good now.
Frame spacing is OK, it probably will need a CLA eventually to fix it completely, I can get 12 frames on a 120 roll but spacing is a little bit wider than normal.
Again, cleaning marks and separation being the biggest minuses, otherwise the WLF and ground glass look good, I think this camera is still usable.

Black Canon AE-1 with 50mm f1.8 FD and 28mm f2.8 FD Lenses - $70 plus shipping
Great looking black Canon AE-1, all working very good. Only downside is a slightly broken battery door which these are notorious for. The battery door has been cracked and glued back together, and still operates very well. A cheap replacement could net this AE-1 to be very very nice.

The 50mm f1.8 FD lens has a crack on the lower plastic ring around the camera too. It doesn't affect usage at all from what I can tell. The Canon 28mm f2.8 FD lens is in perfect condition. Both lenses have no oil on blades, have snappy apertures, and good mark free front and rear elements.

This would be a great 35mm kit as a back-up or whatever.

Nikon EM with Zykkor MC 28mm f2.8 AIS and a leather ever-ready style case - $SOLDD
Nikon EM fully functioning and in mint condition.. comes with a Zykkor 28mm f2.8 Wide angle lens that is AIS so it works. A nice little combo for super-cheap shooting without paying more. Great camera.

Asahi Pentax K1000 with 50mm f2 Pentax-M SMC - $SOLDDD
K1000 with standard lens, the meter works great, camera works well.. Just a ding on the top of the prism makes it look a bit .. well dropped. The lens is clean and clear of haze, has snappy aperture blades and no oil. It'd be great if these two cameras found its way into a school that still does film.

Olympus OM-1/OM-2 leather ever-ready case - $15 plus shipping
Great looking leather ever-ready case, to protect your beautiful OM.

Sigma 28-80mm f3.5-5.6 aspherical mini wide macro for Nikon F-Bayonet - $50 plus shipping
Pretty useful zoom for Nikon. Make sure your body has a built-in AF motor.. Mint condition.

Nikon N6006 Body Box - $15 plus shipping

This N6006 is in good working condition, comes with a battery too! unsure of date but camera functions well.

--------------------------------------------

Again, more photos of everything can be seen here:
gear blow out

All prices don't include shipping, please contact me for shipping quotes. I will ship via USPS Priority and if going overseas other options can be discussed.
I've sold lots here, and on other forums so don't feel hesitant to ask questions or even a reasonable offer.

Last edited: