The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: SEKONIC L-478DR BUNDLE - LITEMASTER PRO METER AND X-RITE COLOR CHECKER PASSPORT

MoJo

Registred Users
HI: Here is a New- Unopened FS: SEKONIC L-478DR BUNDLE - LITEMASTER PRO METER AND X-RITE COLOR CHECKER PASSPORT. This was won in a photo contest by my client, and has never been opened. The amazon price of this is $518, I will take $425 net, and will include free shipping. You can see all the specs and much info at Amazon.com: Sekonic Corporation 401-479CCPP LITEMASTER PRO L-478DR with X-Rite ColorChecker Passport and Sekonic Gray Balance Card (Black): Electronics I did not open this to photograph, all the images and photos are at the above link....... It looks quite the set. I will include a Lumiquest "Ready For Anything" Kit for $25 more, also won and never opened.