The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X100s with new leather case & more

Bazwell

Mint condition Fuji X100s, comes with the new version of the leather case that includes a flap for accessing the battery and sd card slot. The case (which retails for $129.95 US) also comes with a matching leather camera strap which is much better than the one that comes with the camera. The camera has no scratches or blemishes, and it functions exactly as it should. It is the North American version, purchased at Camtec Photo on April 18. The camera has 1800 actuations. It comes with all the materials that came in the box (strap, charger, etc) along with two spare third-party batteries and a JJC adapter and hood. In addition I will include a hard-to-find Pentax DA 40 hood ($40 value) which is a perfect fit for the X100s and which just allows the leather case to be closed over it (it’s quite snug but still works). This hood does not vignette and it makes the camera a little more compact.

The only reason I’m selling this brilliant little camera is that I still mostly reach for my Leica when I leave the DSLR at home. I had thought I might be able to replace the Leica with this, but I’m still very partial to the rangefinder (old-fashioned of me, I know).

Price: $1300 USD for all items including tracked shipping from my location in Canada to anywhere in North America. I will split the 3% Paypal fee with the buyer. I ship only to registered Paypal addresses. The camera alone has been selling for significantly more than this on the auction site so I think this is a very fair price. Sorry I don’t ship outside of North America.