The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Sony NEX 5N Bundle

cookedart

Awesome digital camera, especially for manual focus lenses. Everything you need to get going with this camera in this bundle!

Here's what's included:
-Sony NEX 5n Body with original box and accessories (unused strap, charger, clip on flash, body cap), boxwave anti-glare screen protector installed from the start.
-Sony FDA-EV1S Viewfinder with original box, carry pouch, and bottom cap.
-Olympus OM 24mm f/2.8 Lens (A great sharp 35mm equivalent lens!) with generic front cap.
-Three original Sony Batteries
-Sony HVL-F20S Bounce Flash
-Two 16GB Memory Stick Duos HX's (fastest card with this NEX model) plus a usb sd card memory stick reader.
-TheFoto Leather Half Case - makes the body slightly taller but feels nicer in the hand.
-Olympus OM, Canon FD, Leica M, and Hawk's Helicoid Leica M (First version without focus tab) adapters included.
-An extra boxwave antiglare screen protector
-Three generic back caps

Camera has been sent in to fix the video clicking problem. Works great without a hitch! Some scratches on the evf and the body caused by another camera in my bag, please see photos for condition. Approximately 15,000 actuations according to Lightroom.

Asking for $675 with UPS 3 Day and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Please let me know if you have any questions and/or want more photographs posted. Don't assume anything is included, please just ask!
I won't split up a kit as I have no use for the individual pieces. Thanks for looking!

More pictures:

Some snaps taken with this very camera:

Last edited: