The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Awesome Manual Focus SLR Bundles!

cookedart

Nikon FM3A + Nikkor 50mm 1.4 AIS Bundle

This is the best mechanical film camera Nikon ever made, the FM3A - 1/4000 sec shutter in manual, with an aperture priority override if there is a battery. Awesome camera!

This is definitely a user camera, it's got brassing on both the body and the lens and wear on the leather, and some dust on the focus screen. I've installed a brand new eyecup. It has a horizontal split prism with a microprism surround as its focus screen. All the seals seem good, though I've never replaced them (It is technically a fairly recent camera)

Comes with Camera, Lens, and Lens cap (no body cap, rear lens cap, or boxes, sorry).

The camera works great and has never let me down! I'm just a total rangefinder kind of guy, otherwise I'd never sell this.

Asking $600, 3-Day UPS and Paypal included. Will not split up bundle, as I have no use for the 50mm if I don't own this camera.

Huge Mamiya M645 Bundle!

I've got a huge kit here that I just don't get a lot of use out of. Both bodies are in great condition, with small scuffs here and there, nothing out of the ordinary (see pictures). All cameras and lenses are in working order.

Here goes the whole list:
Mamiya 645 PRO TL Kit
-Mamiya 645 PRO TL Body
-120 Pro Back
-AE Prism with horizontal split and microprism surround
-Waist Level Finder
-Power Drive Grip II
-Manual Winder
-Original manual
-Mamiya Sekor C 80mm 1.9
-2 120 Inserts
-2 220 Inserts
-3 Hard Boxes for Inserts

Prism has some dust and marks on focus screen (nothing crazy distracting), LEDs look clear and bright. Motor winder is loud but works great. Only real scuffs are around the tripod screw and the grip base. Some wear on the exposure compensation dial. Very clean overall!

The lens includes front cap, back cap, and rubber hood (this has deformed with age) - a few dust particles inside, nothing huge though. Minor wear on the mount. Overall very clean!

Asking $600 for this kit with UPS Ground and Paypal Included to CONUS. Not willing to split up this kit.

Mamiya 645 1000s Kit
-Mamiya M645 1000s Body
-PDS Prism (Metered Manual) with diagonal split focus and microprism surround
-Waist Level Finder
-Manual Winder
-Mamiya-Sekor C 45mm 2.8 (67mm thread)
-2 120 Inserts
-1 220 Insert
-2 Hard Boxes for Inserts

Prism is clear and bright, viewfinder LED's work great. Please check photos for condition! Won't ship with battery (Silver PX28) but checked to operate perfect.

Waist level includes bottom cap.

Lens has generic front but no back cap.

Asking $400 for this kit with UPS Ground and Paypal Included to CONUS.
Not willing to split up this kit.

Also asking $875 for the whole lot with UPS Ground and Paypal Included. I'm shipping ground because this will be a huge box of stuff and packing it safely will be tough and expensive.

No original boxes, sorry. I think this is a steal for whoever is interested in shooting this system!

Please let me know if you have any questions and/or want more photographs posted. Don't assume anything is included, please just ask!

More photos of the FM3A:

Mamiya 645 PRO TL Photos:

This is on the grip winder:

80mm 1.9:

Mamiya 645 1000s:

Sorry for the dust...

45mm f/2.8:

Last edited:

cookedart

Nikon FM3A + 50mm 1.4 Kit
Now asking for $575 with UPS 3 Day and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Mamiya 645 PRO TL Kit
Now asking for $560 with UPS 3 Day and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Mamiya M645 1000s Kit
Now asking for $390 with UPS 3 Day and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Now asking for $850 for both Mamiya 645 Kits with UPS Ground Shipping and Paypal Included to CONUS.

cookedart

Now asking for $550 with UPS 3 Day and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Mamiya 645 PRO TL Kit
Now asking for $550 with UPS 3 Day and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Mamiya M645 1000s Kit
Now asking for $390 with UPS 3 Day and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Now asking for $850 for both Mamiya 645 Kits with UPS Ground Shipping and Paypal Included to CONUS.

cookedart

Now asking for $525 with UPS 3 Day and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Mamiya 645 PRO TL Kit
Now asking for $525 with UPS 3 Day and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Mamiya M645 1000s Kit
Now asking for $380 with UPS 3 Day and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Now asking for $840 for both Mamiya 645 Kits with UPS Ground Shipping and Paypal Included to CONUS.

cookedart

Now asking for $500 with UPS Ground and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Mamiya 645 PRO TL Kit
Now asking for $500 with UPS Ground and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Mamiya M645 1000s Kit
Now asking for $380 with UPS Ground and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Now asking for $840 for both Mamiya 645 Kits with UPS Ground Shipping and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Last edited:

cookedart

Now asking for $475 with UPS Ground and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Mamiya 645 PRO TL Kit
Now asking for $475 with UPS Ground and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Mamiya M645 1000s Kit
Now asking for $370 with UPS Ground and Paypal Included to CONUS.

Now asking for $825 for both Mamiya 645 Kits with UPS Ground Shipping and Paypal Included to CONUS.