The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Konica Hexar RF Limited and lenses

flyingpalm

1. Konica Hexar RF limited edition in Champagne color.

Body all wrapped up with plastic cover, in mint condition, one tiny impression on the side rubber grip, working great, VF very bright, RF well alligned.

With original cap and shoulder strap.

Asking for $980.

2. Konica Hexar RF black carf full body case.

Like new in box.

Asking for $150.

3. Konica M-Hexanon 50/2 lens

Great condition, body only show tiny used marks, glass pristine.
With both caps.

Asking for $600.

4. Konica M-Hexanon 90/2.8 lens.

Pull out hood has some tiny dings, glass is in good condition, no scratches, haze or fungus, some white spots on the inside barrel, aperture blades has some dried marks and I think it's missing half of the blades, and price has reflect that.

Comes with generic front cap and rear cap.

Asking for $450.

5. Minolta M-Rokkor 28/2.8 lens

The lens is in mint condition, no marks on the body nor the glass, this lens was suffered by famous "white spot" seperation on the front elements, I sent it to Focal Points to get it repaired and now most of them are gone but if you look into the front on a certain angle you can still see some traces.
I don't find it impacts image quality though.

It comes with leather pouch, both original caps, hood and one Minolta 40.5mm UV.

SOLD

All prices are net to me, shipping and PayPal fees not included.

Last edited: