The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss ZM 28mm 2.8 Biogon + 50/1.5 C-Sonnar in chrome

xtianyves

I'm going back to a one lens setup now and want to sell these two to fund a 35mm Summicron ASPH.

First up, the 1,5/50 C-Sonnar is practically brand new. I bought this a few weeks ago from Rob Skeoch's Rangefinderstore.com and have used it sparingly. I wanted to use it mainly for portraits but the FOV on my M8 is just too hard to get used to (~67mm FOV).

This is f/1.5 optimized and is the newest model with the groove in the mount for self-coding. I have it coded as 50mm Summilux-M ASPH but can remove it for you first if you like.

NOTE: This lens focuses perfectly on MY M8 at f/1.5 at closest focus of 0.9m and at moderate distances of 1.5m - 3m. I can provide samples for anyone who's interested.

I'm asking $950 + shipping.
Includes original caps and box. I'll eat the PayPal fees.

(** Camera in photos is NOT for sale or included =). **)

The ZM 2,8/28 Biogon is also near-mint however there is a very small scuff around 3mm long on the front element. I bought it this way from a camera swap meet this past Apr. and have not had any issues with it. I have even shot it into bright light sources and the sun to induce flare but have not been able to produce any whatsoever.

I've coded this ZM 28 as a 28mm Elmarit-M ASPH. The screw that was problematic with the 6-bit sensor on my M8 has been filled in with white-out. I can remove the coding for you as well as necessary. There is no groove on this lens so the sharpie coding does come off after a while.

This one is lens only and both caps.
Asking $850 + shipping.
Again I'll eat the PayPal fees.

I have perfect feedback on eBay as seller "xtiansoxions" and on FredMiranda as "xtianyves" as well.

Here on GetDPI I've bought, sold and traded with a few fellow members and am happy to provide further references as needed.

Please e-mail me directly: 4xtian [at sign] gmail [dot] com for a quicker response as browing GetDPI on my iPhone at work is rather painful esp. when reading PMs.

High res pics can be provided if required.

xtianyves

I just noticed the ZM 28 has now developed the dreaded wobble and am dropping the price as a result.

ZM 28mm is now $750 + shipping.