The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 70-200mm VRII 3 Months Old w/ Receipt Used Twice

Jonathan

This is the second time I've owned the VRII lens. It's really an amazing piece of glass and super sharp right at 2.8, but I just don't use it and it needs a home where it'll be used.

It includes everything that came with it new, right down to the plastic bags that hold the lens case. Cannot be told from new because it is essentially new. No marks, no blemishes. USA model. Good way to save $500 on a basically new lens.

Guaranteed perfect or I'll buy it right back!!

Price is $1899($2400 at B&H). I'll cover shipping(signature required). Any other fees(such as Paypal) are not included. Other payment methods welcome to avoid fees.

I'm have great feedback here, 424+ on Fred Miranda, +55 on Nikon Café, Nikonians, etc.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I just glued my buy finger to the desk. I'm actually renting this lens for a gig next month. I just bought a 135 DC too. Damn I can't win. Lol

Good luck on your sale if it was August 9th I could buy it. Smugmug sales

Photojazz

Not that his reputation doesn't stand on its own here... But I'd hang my hat on this deal if I didn't own one myself. Jonathan has never steered anyone wrong that I know of and I have known him for several years! I guess he's one of the top sellers at FM ever... Yes, a few of those 424 feedbacks are deals I did with him!

Doug